OET is an international English language test that assesses the language proficiency of healthcare professionals seeking to register and practise in an English-speaking environment.
- Identify key language areas for you to improve
- Increase your confidence in the vocabulary of English for medicine
- Develop communicative strategies for success in OET medical case scenarios
- Gain a clear understanding of the structure, content and expectations of the Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing papers of the Occupational English Test (OET).
- Receive specialist advice on how to perform your best in the OET test.
Start dates: monthly
Minimum age: 18
Group lessons (45 minutes) per week: 10
Group lesson days: Monday to Thursday
Group lesson times: 13:30 - 15:30
Online study: 5 hours + with my.Eurocentres online campus
Maximum class size: 16
Course length: 1 week (extendable)
CEFR Course level: B2+